Qualifier 4 (Online)
Welcome to the fourth qualifier for the Road to EGX taking place online (PC).
Date - Saturday 24th June - Saturday 1st July
Entry Criteria - Players must also be able to take part in EGX September (NEC, Birmingham) if they qualify. Limited substitutions will be permitted between the qualifier and the finals, however, a minimum of 4 original players who played in the qualifier must still be in the lineup for the final.
- Team Limit - 16
- Player Limit - (6 + 2 subs who must be registered in the team on this site)
- Format - Single Elimination
- Signups Close - Friday 23rd June - 8pm
Schedule (Subject to Change)
- Group Stages - Saturday 24th June - 20:00 Friday 30th June (Flexible Match Times)
- Elimination Stages (Top 8 teams) - Saturday 1st July
- 14:30 - Coverage Starts on twitch.tv/egx_esports
- 15:00 - Quarter Finals (BO3)
- 16:00 - Semi Finals (BO3)
- 19:00 - Grand Final (BO5)
All times are BST
Twitch - twitch.tv/egx_esports
Additional qualification opportunities will be available online between now and September with slots available at the September EGX event itself. Once a team has qualified, they may not take part in further sessions.
The winners of the main tournament at EGX in September will receive
Top of the line OMEN by HP laptops (1 per team member, maximum 6)
There will also be a special prize for the player of the tournament as judged by the casters and tournament team. This will be open to any of the players taking part in the EGX September Grand Final only.